Crystal Flex is a high-performance and easy to use Styrene-Butadiene Copolymer based 3D printer filament, which combines strength, resilience, semi-flexibility and transparency with printability.
Crystal Flex filament is as clear as PolyCarbonate and has an extremely high surface gloss and by that can truly be called a bright filament. All these properties combined make Crystal Flex a diverse and wonderful filament to print with and which can be applied for a wide range of applications.
- Plexiglass-like transparency
- Very clear filament with 92% light transmittance and extremely high surface gloss
- Semi-flexible, bendable and resilient
- Shore hardness of 63D and bendable up to 230% without causing white stress marks
- Very easy to print
- Practically no warping due to extremely low water-absorption properties
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several heated print surfaces
- USP Class VI
- Engineered to meet UL 94HB flame retardancy standards
- Engineered to be compliant to FDA food and drink contact articles
General printing guidelines *
Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm
Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
Flow rate: ± 100%
Print temp: ± 230 – 260° C
Print speed: High
Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
Heat bed: ± 80 – 100° C
Fan speed: 0-25%
Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
ρ: 1.01 g/cc
50 gr coil
0.5 Kg spool
Product export information
HS Code: 39169090
Country of origin: the Netherlands
*) FDA compliant filament is specifically made of FDA compliant polymers for direct food contact/containers or raw plastic material for 3D Printing Prototyping and Manufacturing. This filament is made to meet the requirements for the use in Food Contact Articles. Please note that the filaments do not have an actual FDA listing number.
*) RoHS & REACH compliance in accordance with: RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC -&- REACH Directive 1907/2006/EC.